Boxed Exidy Sorcerer II Computer with Extras
This is a lovely working boxed UK example (220-240v) of a desirable Exidy Sorcerer II. It came from the same original owner as the previous example I sold a few weeks ago, but is the very last one (I have no more).
To give someone an instant display I am including lots of original extras including cartridges, manuals, booklets, press release photo and cables! The sorcerer is a rare machine so to also get a full bundle of accessories and paraphernalia is a real bonus.
- has been professionally checked and recapped by Ian at Mutant Catapillar (thanks Ian). We have also replaced the fuse holder that was worn. As per the photos it starts to the home screen every time and two of three cartridges seem to load up fine. I have not tested this machine any further and will leave it to the new owner to learn the ropes for how to programme and use this machine.
- Includes an original Internals manual
- includes three cartridges- Standard Basic, Development pack and Word Processor Pack (the first two load in, the last doesn’t seem to)
- Original expansion bus lead and an interface lead
- Full set of 5 original ‘Sorcerer’s Source’ bound magazines (vol 0-5)
- Word Processor Pack manual in folder. This folder also contains photocopied manuals for other programmes inc Spellbinder
- Lots of contemporary ‘how to use’ instructions from the original owner. It looks like he worked as a writer and must have produced these sheets to teach others around him.
- An original mounted press photo for the Sorcerer from its release in 1979.